We have a unique opportunity for a Full time Development and Support Dentist
This role will be a pivotal part of a central clinical resource, working with our client teams throughout to ensure uninterrupted patient care and to support the development of clinical services.
This would suit a qualified dentist who likes variety within their working day, enjoys working with communities across Scotland and has a passion for helping to coach and mentor young dentists.
- Work as an employed dentist across all our practices throughout Scotland
- Expand your patient care experience across the wider business
- Support development programs to improve short efficiency of all Practices
- Develop your skills with use of latest digital equipment and working with different people and teams in the communities they serve
- Flexible working patterns
- Passion for mentoring, training and development- providing support to other Associates
- Develop and broaden your knowledge and skills by working closely with the Clinical Director as part of the central clinical team
- Security of a set salary and employee benefits with an attractive travel allowance.
- Full GDC CPD training costs covered
Annual salary £75k with an attractive benefits package.
For more information contact [email protected] / Tel: 07401242229